Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh wlan show ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
- Shows complete wireless device and networks information.
- Shows the allow shared user credentials settings.
- Shows whether the auto configuration logic is enabled or
- Shows the blocked network display settings.
- Shows whether everyone is allowed to create all
- Shows properties of the wireless LAN drivers on the system.
- Shows the allowed and blocked network list.
- Show hosted network properties and status.
- Shows a list of the wireless LAN interfaces on
- Shows a list of networks visible on the system.
- Shows the only use GP profiles on GP configured networks setting.
- Shows a list of profiles configured on the system.
- Shows the global settings of wireless LAN.
- Shows whether wireless LAN tracing is enabled or disabled.