Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] (C) Copyright 2006 Microsoft Corp. c:\windows>netsh ipsec static delete filter ?
filter [ filterlist = ][ srcaddr = ] (ipv4 | ipv6 | ipv4-ipv4 | ipv6-ipv6 | dns | server)
[ dstaddr = ] (ipv4 | ipv6 | ipv4-ipv4 | ipv6-ipv6 | dns | server)
[[ protocol = ] (ANY | ICMP | TCP | UDP | RAW |) ][[ srcmask = ] (mask | prefix) ][[ dstmask = ] (mask | prefix) ][[ srcport = ]][[ dstport = ]][[ mirrored = ] (yes | no) ]
Deletes a filter from a filter list
filterlist -Name of the filter list to which the filter was added.
srcaddr - Source ip address (ipv4 or ipv6), address range, dns name, or server type.
dstaddr -Destination ip address (ipv4 or ipv6), address range, dns name, or server type.
protocol -Can be ANY, ICMP, TCP, UDP, RAW, or an integer.
srcmask -Source address mask or a prefix of 1 through 32. Not applicable if srcaddr is set to a range
dstmask -Destination address mask or a prefix of 1 through 32. Not applicable if dstaddr is set to a range
srcport -Source port of the packet. A value of 0 means any port
dstport -Destination port of the packet. A value of 0 means any port.
mirrored -'Yes' creates two filters, one in each direction.
Remarks: 1. Deletes the exact match filter from the filter list.
2. To specify the current computer address, set srcaddr/dstaddr=me
To specify all computer addresses, set srcaddr/dstaddr=any
3. Server type can be WINS, DNS, DHCP or GATEWAY.
4. If source is a server, then dest is set to 'me' and vice-versa.
5. If an address range is specified, the endpoints need to be specific addresses (not lists, or subnets) and of the same type (both should be v4 or both should be v6).
Examples: 1. delete filter FilterList1 src=fum.com dst=fum.com
2. delete filter Filter1 srcaddr=me dstaddr=any proto=TCP
3. delete filter Filter1 srcaddr=GATEWAY dstaddr=0.0.0.0 proto=TCP
4. delete filter Filter1 srcaddr=192.168.2.1-192.168.2.10 dstaddr=ME
NETSH / IPSEC / STATIC / DELETE / FILTER
netsh ipsec static delete filter - Windows Vista - commandDeletes a filter from a filter list. / Windows Vista netsh, ipsec, static, delete, filter, cmd, command, Windows, Vista