NETSH - Windows Vista / 2008
(C) Copyright 2006 Microsoft Corp.
\windows>netsh interface ipv6 delete ? The following commands are available
Commands in this context
- Deletes an IP address or default gateway from the specified interface.
- Deletes the destination cache.
- Deletes the DNS server from the specified interface.
- Deletes an interface from the IPv6 stack.
- Deletes the neighbor cache.
- Deletes a router from the potential router list on an interface.
- Deletes a prefix policy entry.
- Deletes a route.
NETSH / INTERFACE / IPV6 / DELETE
netsh interface ipv6 delete - Windows Vista - command
Deletes a configuration entry from a table.
/ Windows Vista
netsh, interface, ipv6, delete, cmd, command, Windows, Vista
Quick - Link:
netsh ipsec static show filteraction
Displays filter action details.
netsh firewall set notifications
Sets firewall notification configuration.
netsh p2p idmgr help
Displays a list of commands.
netsh interface ipv4 uninstall
Uninstall the IP protocol.
netsh ras ip set access
Sets whether clients are given access beyond the remote
netsh interface reset all
How to select/add users for Windows 8 / 10 Remote Desktop connections (allow, disallow, access authorization)?
Customize the pagefile.sys in Windows 10 (paging file)?
Enable or disable the mouse pointer shadow in Windows 8.1!
Update Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 for free (upgrade)!
How to block winrar to open zip and cab files?
Can I play all Xbox games on the Windows-10?
Can I install Windows-10 from the USB stick, if so, how to?
Change default printer settings in Windows 10, 7, 8.1, how to do?