Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2006 Microsoft Corp.
\windows>netsh ras ip set ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
- Sets whether clients are given access beyond the remote
- Sets the method by which the Remote Access server
assigns IP addresses to its clients.
- Sets whether clients can request their own IP addresses.
- Sets whether to enable or disable broadcast
name resolution using NetBIOS over TCP/IP.
- Sets whether IP is negotiated for client Remote Access connections.
- Specifies the preferred adapter for Routing and Remote