Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh p2p group ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Changes to the `netsh p2p group database'
- Displays a configuration script.
- Checks for connectivity to the remote group port.
- Displays a list of commands.
- Resolves a participant in the group and lists its address.
- Displays Information.
The following sub-contexts are available:
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then