Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh trace ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Converts a trace file to an HTML report.
- Normalizes or filters a trace file to a new output file.
- Start a diagnose session.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Displays a list of commands.
- List interfaces, providers and tracing state.
- Starts tracing.
- Stops tracing.
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then