Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh p2p pnrp peer ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Adds entries.
- Deletes entries.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Enumerates a peer name in the specified cloud.
- Displays a list of commands.
- Resolves a peer name.
- Sets configuration parameters.
- Displays Information.
- Resolves a peer name with path tracing.
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then