Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh rpc ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Creates an Add list of subnets.
- Creates a Delete list of subnets.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Changes to the `netsh rpc filter'
- Displays a list of commands.
- Resets the selective binding settings to 'none' (listen on all interfaces).
- Displays the selective binding state for each subnet on the system.
The following sub-contexts are available:
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then