Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6001] (C) Copyright 2006 Microsoft Corp. c:\windows>netsh ipsec static set store ?
store [location = ] (local | domain)
[[ domain = ]]
Sets the current IPsec policy storage location.
location Location of the IPsec policy store.
domain Domain name (only applies to the domain location).
Remarks: 1. The local store contains IPsec policies that can be assigned to
secure this computer. If a domain policy is available, the
domain policy is applied instead of the local policy.
2. The domain store contains IPsec policies that can be assigned to
secure groups of computers in a domain.
3. Use the 'set machine' command to configure a remote computer.
4. The default store is Local. Changes to the store setting persist
only as long as the current Netsh session. If you need to run
multiple commands in the same store from a batch file, use the
'Netsh Exec' when executing your batch file.
5. Persistent store and persistent policy is not supported.
Examples: 1. set store location=
- uses the local store of the current computer
2. set store location=domain domain=example.microsoft.
- uses the domain policy store for example.microsoft.com
NETSH / IPSEC / STATIC / SET / STORE
netsh ipsec static set store - Windows Vista - commandSets the current policy store. / Windows Vista netsh, ipsec, static, set, store, cmd, command, Windows, Vista