Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7000] (C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp. C:\Windows>netsh ipsec dynamic show mmfilter ?
mmfilter [ name = ]|[ all ][[ type = ] (generic | specific) ][[ srcaddr = ] (ipv4 | ipv6 | ipv4-ipv4 | ipv6-ipv6 | dns | server) ][[ dstaddr = ] (ipv4 | ipv6 | ipv4-ipv4 | ipv6-ipv6 | dns | server) ][[ srcmask = ] (mask | prefix) ][[ dstmask = ] (mask | prefix) ][[ resolvedns = ] (yes | no) ]
Displays main mode filter details from SPD.
name | all -Name of the main mode filter or 'all'.
type -Type of filter to display, either specific or generic.
srcaddr - Source ip address (ipv4 or ipv6), address range, dns name, or server type.
dstaddr -Destination ip address (ipv4 or ipv6), address range, dns name, or server type.
srcmask -Source address mask or a prefix of 1 through 32.
dstmask -Destination address mask or a prefix of 1 through 32.
resolvedns -Value of 'yes' displays the resolved dns name.
Remarks: 1. Default for the type parameter is 'generic'.
2. Server type can be WINS, DNS, DHCP or GATEWAY.
3. If 'all' is specified, all main mode filters are displayed.
4. If source address or destination address is specified,
only filters associated with that address are displayed.
5. If an address range is specified, the endpoints need to be specific addresses (not lists, or subnets) and of the same type (both should be v4 or both should be v6).
Examples: 1. show mmfilter name=mmf
2. show mmfilter all srcaddr=wins dstaddr=192.168.145.112
NETSH / IPSEC / DYNAMIC / SHOW / MMFILTER
netsh ipsec dynamic show mmfilter - Windows Seven - commandDisplays main mode filter details from SPD. / Windows Seven netsh, ipsec, dynamic, show, mmfilter, cmd, command, Windows, Seven