Microsoft Windows [
(C) Copyright 2009 Microsoft Corp.
\Windows>netsh wlan ?
The following commands are available:
Commands in this context:
? - Displays a list of commands.
- Adds a configuration entry to a table.
- Connects to a wireless network.
- Deletes a configuration entry from a table.
- Disconnects from a wireless network.
- Displays a configuration script.
- Saves WLAN profiles to XML files.
- Displays a list of commands.
- Refresh hosted network settings.
- Generate WLAN smart trace report.
- Sets configuration information.
- Displays information.
- Start hosted network.
- Stop hosted network.
To view help for a command, type the command, followed by a space, and then